Social Worker - Children in Care - Northamptonshire - £36p/h
Northamptonshire Council are looking to recruit social workers into their Children In Care Service to concentrate on Care Proceedings. The role will pay up to £36 an hour and up to £150 for costs towards accommodation if you live more than 60 miles outside of Northampton. The caseload will consist of 12 - 15 children in care proceedings. You will need to be prepared to pick up existing and new sets of proceedings and ensure NCC remain compliant.
Your will be based in the Northampton or Kettering office.
Benefits of this Children's Social Work role:
- Good pay rate
- Up to £150 for costs towards accommodation
- Long contracts available
- Potential to work from home
As a Children in Care Social Worker, you must have experience/knowledge of:
- Conducting Single Assessments in a timely and concise manner to inform decision making
- Gaining children's wishes and feelings, make observations of non-verbal children and their parents
- Children's Act 1989 and all subsequent amendments and related child care legislation
- Secondary practice guidance and using assessment tools
- Working in a child focused manner and meeting deadlines without compromising the quality of assessments
You will need to have:
- A social work qualification
- HCPC registration
- Experience of managing court work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.