Team Manager - Children's Safeguarding Team - Gloucestershire - £41p/h
An experienced Team Manager with safeguarding experience is required to lead, manage and be accountable for a team of social workers in the delivery of statutory duties and improvement of services to children, young people and families in Gloucestershire. You are required to have knowledge of court work, CP, CIN and CIC and be experienced in supervising and quality assuring a team of dedicated social workers.
This role will be based in the Stroud office.
Benefits of this TM role:
- Supportive senior management team
- Access to training
- Work from home when appropriate
- Competitive rate of pay
- Good transport links to South West and from West Midlands
As a Team Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring high standards of social care is given to Gloucestershire children
- Having excellent communication skills
- Making sure your service meets agreed levels of care and targets
- Being a part of complex case decisions
- Liaising with other professionals and/or statutory agencies
- Providing professional support and guidance for social workers in your team
- Supporting colleagues
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Previous management experience in a social work team
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.