Team Manager - Children with Disabilities Team - Torbay - £41p/h
A Social Work qualified Team Manager with experience of management in Children with Disabilities is required to manage a CWD Team in Torbay, Devon.
You will be expected to manage a team of workers and provide good supervision for the team so you must have strong management oversight.
The successful candidate will be experienced in similar posts and confident in acting as Line Manager; supervising and quality assuring the work of the Social Workers in the team.
Benefits of this Team Manager role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent Management opportunity
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
Your duties as a Children with Disabilities Team Manager:
- Managing an efficient operation of services to ensure the delivery of high quality, high performance and cost effective service
- Ensuring the delivery of service plan objectives, developing performance culture within the team, performance management of staff and recruitment of staff
- Ensuring all children known to the service have a robust plan which reflects individual needs and effectively safeguards them
- Contributing to the delivery of strategy and planning across the children with disabilities service
- Planning and controlling delegated budget for the children with disabilities service area
You must have:
- A social work qualification
- HCPC registration
- Previous management experience of a social work team
- Post-qualified experience in CWD team/s
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.