Social Worker - Acute Hospitals - Birmingham - £25 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Acute Hospital Team in Birmingham.
In this role as a Social Worker you will manage a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting. It is essential that candidates have previous statutory experience in a Hospital Setting. Hospital social work often requires a response to crisis, so the ability to think quickly, calmly and creatively is needed in this area of social work.
Benefits as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Flexible Working
- Supportive Team
- Long term contract
Experience required as a Hospital Social Worker:
- The successful candidate will also need to be able to prioritise work according to risk and manage competing demands.
- Strong working knowledge of The Care Act 2014 is essential, specifically areas relating to hospital discharge. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to work with NHS partners in a multidisciplinary setting, demonstrating commitment to achieving excellent outcomes.
- The successful candidate will be required to undertake social care assessments, reviews and support plans. You will need a comprehensive understanding of the Mental Capacity Act 2005, Safeguarding Adults, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and how to apply this legislation in within a hospital setting.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.