Social Worker - Children and Families - Durham - £25 per hour
The Children and Families team in Durham are looking for a social worker experienced in Children's services.
Successful social workers will need to have recent involvement and experience within Children in Care, Child Protection Cases, Court Experience and recent assessment experience. They will need to have the ability to work as part of a team, applying judgement, knowledge and experience to develop effective plans for children.
- Part time hours.
- Working with Looked After Children, Care Leavers and Child in Need.
- Long term contracts available.
- Stable team.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Working knowledge of the Children's Act
- Court Proceedings
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court & relevant reports
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.