Social Worker – Children in Need - London Borough of Camden - £28 per hour
A Social Worker is required to join a children in need team in Camden, London. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced Social Worker to join a council with a Goof OFSTED, as well as a supportive team.
The successful Social Worker must have post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Social Worker – Children in Need role include:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
- Good OFSTED
Responsibilities as a Children in Need Social Worker:
- Completing viability assessments, SGO assessments, Regulation 24 fostering assessments and may be required to complete other assessments required by the Team.
- Offering a liaison role when Independent Social Workers may be completing assessments on Camden Kinship Carers as well as providing support to kinship carers in a variety of situations/circumstances.
- You will have the opportunity to work with professionals of every discipline.
- The role demands close collaboration and good working relationships across the integrated service and LAC team, FIT and BIT teams and 16+ service to deliver an integrated approach to child care planning.
As a Social Worker – Children in Need, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme