Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Southwark - £28 to £30 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Hospital Discharge Team in Southwark.
This role is about being an excellent Social Worker, working within a Discharge to Assess Multi-Disciplinary Team. You will be based at Guys Hospital, working alongside the Hospital Social Work Team/Hospital to Home Team.
As a Hospital Social Worker you will be working as part of a team, providing an effective, efficient and personalised assessment and support planning service to our customers and their carers. Safeguarding is at the very heart of our innovative practice and professional accountability. You will deliver high quality risk and needs assessments. Your intervention skills and support will enable our vulnerable residents, their carers and families to maximise their choices, control and independence
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
Experience required as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Strong working knowledge of The Care Act 2014 is essential, specifically areas relating to hospital discharge. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to work with NHS partners in a multidisciplinary setting, demonstrating commitment to achieving excellent outcomes.
- The successful candidate will be required to undertake social care assessments, reviews and support plans. You will need a comprehensive understanding of the Mental Capacity Act 2005, Safeguarding Adults, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and how to apply this legislation in within a hospital setting.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.