Social Worker - Adults Disabilities Team - Croydon - £28 - £30 per hour
An experienced Social Worker with previous statutory experience is required to work in a Disability Team.
In this team you will be working with people with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities & Adults in Need. As a Social Worker you must have a good knowledge of Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and safeguarding legislation. You will be completing assessments, reviews and providing supportive packages of care within adult services.
Benefits as a Adults Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
Skills Required as a Adults Disabilities Social Worker:
- Experience of working with people with disabilities.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and policies, including the Care Act.
- Good Assessment & Reviewing skills.
- Good recording and communication skills required.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.