Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team - Surrey - £30 per hour
Based in either Guildford or Leatherhead.
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Learning Disabilities Team in Surrey.
As a Learning Disabilities Social Worker you must be experienced in Adults with Learning Disabilities with extensive post qualified statutory experience in this sector.
You will have experience in the assessment of Mental Capacity and best interests, a knowledge of DoLS and be experienced in arranging and coordinating packages of care. You will also have working knowledge of LiquidLogic (or LAS). Must be able to work independently and travelling anywhere within Surrey and out of county.
The successful candidate must have retained up to date knowledge of Safeguarding Adults under The Care Act and NHS Continuing Health Care and have an understanding of basic pricing tools. However support will be provided.
Benefits as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Flexible working
As a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker you will be expected to:
- Undertake mental capacity assessments
- Carry out assessments, reviews and implementing care plans dealing with safeguarding cases
- Advocate on behalf of service users
- Commission the use of services
- Keep up to date records
- Attend team meetings
- HCPC registration
- A full, UK license
- A social work qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.