Team Leader - Help & Protection Service - Dorset - £41 per hour
Based in Dorchester
This vacancy is for Dorset Children's Services Help & Protection Service. The team cover a large patch of rural West Dorset along with the urban area of Weymouth & Portland. They work with cases form the MASH, working with CIN, CP and the early stages of LAC and court work. My client are looking for an experienced Team Manager to join our Assessment Pod as part of an expansion of that part of the team.
Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to avoid missing this opportunity. They will be working alongside the existing Assessment Pod team manager to support the movement of work through the team and ensure all SWs have good access to regular reflective supervision.
Benefits of the role:
- Inclusive of agency workers
- Contract likely to extend longer term
- Regular Supervision
- Supportive senior managers
- Competitive pay rate
Skills and Experience needed:
- Experience of building teams and helping ensure good workflow
- Good understanding of thresholds
- Good IT skills
- Proven track record of managing intake and assessment work
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.