Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding Team - Wiltshire - £32 per hour
We require an experienced Adult Safeguarding Social Worker to undertake the role of Investigating Officer.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be undertaking section 42 (Care Act) enquiries and multi-agency working in accordance with Wiltshire multi-agency policies and procedures for safeguarding adults, including gathering and analysing complex information and associated risks, and making recommendations in relation to Adult Protection Plans.
Benefits as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Supportive team
Responsibilities as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- To identify where adults may be at risk and to act in accordance with the Department’s safeguarding policies and procedures.
- To have advanced skills and knowledge in assessment, support planning and the management of risks for individuals and to be able to apply Council policy and support customers to manage risk appropriately.
- To practice in line with legal requirements, demonstrating a detailed understanding of the Care Act and Mental Capacity Act.
- To undertake Best Interests decision making, including convening and chairing Best Interests meetings to fulfil legal requirements of the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
- To advise, guide and support colleagues to meets legal, procedure and practice requirements
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.