Senior Practitioner - Learning Disabilities - Redbridge - £32 per hour
We require a Senior Practitioner to work in a Learning Disabilities Team in Redbridge.
In this role as a Senior Practitioner you will have previous experience of working within an Adults Learning Disabilities Team. You will also have experience of holding complex cases and have the autonomy to use a strength based approach. It would be beneficial to have excellent legislation knowledge re; Safeguarding, Care Act and Mental Capacity Act.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Senior Practitioner:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Flexible working
As a Learning Disabilities Senior Practitioner you will be expected to have the following experience:
- Carrying out assessments, reviews and implementing care plans dealing with safeguarding cases
- Advocate on behalf of service users
- Commission the use of services
- Keeping up to date records
- Attending team meetings
- Undertaking mental capacity assessments
- HCPC registration
- A full, UK license
- A social work qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
- Good safeguarding, Care Act and Mental Capacity legislation knowledge
- Previous supervisory experience in a disability setting would be beneficial
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.