Social Worker - 14-25 Transition Team - Merton - £30 per hour
We have a new opportunity available in Merton got an experienced Social Worker to work in a Transitions Team.
This transitions team supports young people from the age of 14 years to 25 years and you will be responsible for completing the Care Act Assessment in preparation for the young person turning 18 years old and transitioning to Adult Social Care. Successful Social Workers must have previous post-qualified experience within a transitions and or Adults Learning Disabilities Team.
Benefits as a Transitions Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- On-site parking
Responsibilities as a Transitions Social Worker:
- Attend meetings/set up meetings relevant to the actions needed to be undertaken and to draw holistic support plans with all relevant stakeholders.
- The ability to work closely with families and service users and to promote their views as well as their wellbeing in all interventions
- Raise and/or manage safeguards raised on any case allocated and to address all relevant matter
- Being able to work in a busy team
- To develop and maintain a working knowledge of the Council’s Better Lives agenda
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes