Senior Practitioner - Hospital - Hackney - £32 - £34 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Hospital Team in Hackney.
In this role you will be a supervisor within Adult Services and you will be responsible for planning and monitoring tasks that enables the successful delivery of the business objectives of your designated team. As a Social Worker you will ensure compliance with Safeguarding Adults according to all relevant local and national policy and legislation.
Benefits as a Hospital Senior Practitioner:
- Great location
- Supportive Team
- Competitive Pay Rate
Responsibilities as a Hospital Senior Practitioner:
- Responsible for the effective appraisal and supervision of staff to deliver services that will achieve continuous improvement of the Council.
- To support team members in maintaining and developing high professional standards
- Promote a strengths based model of self-directed support to staff that seeks to enable service users and carers to determine their own solutions; which are outcome focused.
- Directly supervise selected staff in their locality and to be responsible for the allocation of work and management of their performance.
- Be accountable for and be aware of the financial implications of the work undertaken, including being financially astute and aware of budgetary priorities and seeking to keep projects within the set financial limit whilst at the same time supporting staff to maximise people’s independence and see strength based solutions wherever possible.
- Develop and establish high standards of practice and to be accountable for service delivery in line with departmental standards working autonomously but also accountable to your team manager at all times.
- Liaise and work in partnership adopting a multi-disciplinary approach in line with integration plans for health and care across Hackney.
- Work closely with the Team Manager and Consultant Social Worker towards identifying priorities and achieving appropriate balance between development and practice work.
- Operate within an agreed performance management and budgetary framework.
- To actively contribute to the inputting and development of Quality Assurance Framework’s, including Safeguarding, which will join good work already in practice.
- To work in collaboration with the Quality Assurance Team and related stakeholders.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes