Social Worker - Adult Learning Disabilities - Havering - £28 - £30 per hour
We are looking for a Social Worker with extensive statutory Adult Learning Disabilities experience to work in a Learning Disabilities Team in Havering.
In this role you will be working with + 18 and 65 + adults with disabilities. As a Social Worker you will be responsible for assessing individuals' needs and provide required support. You will also be responsible for encouraging independency and participation in the community where possible.
Benefits as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Supportive Team
- Potential for flexible working
Responsibilities as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to meet people's assessed needs
- Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users' needs
- Carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion
- Attend CPA reviews
- Manage complex case load
- Act as an appropriate adult for service users with mental health issues
- Write social circumstance reports and attend tribunals
- Attend court hearings on behalf of client and progress cases in court of protection
- Progress cases in court of protection
- Carry out continuing health care assessment with other health care professionals
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.