Social Worker - Adults Community - West Sussex - £28 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Community Team in West Sussex.
In order to be successful in this role Social Workers must have extensive post qualified experience in adults social services, preferably in a community adults team. The successful Adults Community Social Worker will carry out comprehensive reviews and you need to have knowledge in the following areas; CHC, Direct Payments, MCA's and Community DoLS.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- On-site parking
Responsibilities as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Carry out assessments or inquiries and plan a safeguard response
- Build effective working relationships with individuals and families as appropriate
- Help the service users to improve their circumstances
- Promote social justice and rights by challenging neglect, discrimination and exclusion
- Be the lead professional in collaborative work situations where a social work perspective is needed
- Take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families and their communities
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.