Social Worker - Adults Locality Team - Surrey - £26 - £30 per hour
We are looking for a Social Worker with previous statutory experience to work in a Adults Locality Team in Surrey.
In this role as a Social Worker you will also be responsible for allocating cases on a weekly basis, management of your supervises' performance, rotated on a weekly basis to work on Intake ( a form of duty) ensuring that service users are screened daily to ensure Risk is managed effectively.
Benefits as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
Responsibilities as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
- Where relevant and with support undertake assessment and planning for safeguarding.
- Share and present professional knowledge and expertise with colleagues within the team.
- When appropriate provide professional reflective supervision to staff who are not professionally qualified.
- Take professional and personal responsibility for clear recording of analysis and judgements, maintaining up to date case work records on the database as required by Surrey County Council.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes