Shared Lives Worker - Medway - £28 per hour
Our client in Medway is looking for a qualified social worker with experience of adult social care to come on board and assist with their shared lives scheme on a long term basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced worker to operate within an interesting area of work and gain experience within an initiative which is being adopted by councils all over England.
Benefits as a Shared Lives Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working arrangement
- Interesting area of work
Responsibilities as a Shared Lives Worker:
- You’ll have an understanding of the needs of vulnerable people, their families and carers. You’ll be a confident networker, with great communication skills.
- You must be organised and efficient, able to maintain both the relationship side and the practical elements of several placements at once.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously have worked in a similar role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.