Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - North Somerset - £28 per hour
We are looking for a Social Worker with hospital discharge experience to work in North Somerset Access and Hospital Support Team. We are a multi disciplinary, integrated Health and Social Care team and have a wide remit to work with disabled adults.
We are a friendly and professional team that provide care management to North Somerset residents across the county. We work within the hospital environment servicing three acute trusts. We also support Discharge to Assess provided by out Health colleagues within the community. We are a fast paced team and require a social worker with hospital discharge experience, who has excellent organisational and communication skills to be able to hit the ground running to support the team in facilitating safe and timely discharges.
Benefits as a Adults Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Supportive team
- Training provided
Responsibilities as a Adults Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- The team also provides the Enablement Service, unique to North Somerset, which assists people who have recently moved into care homes to regain or maintain their independence within the community. Furthermore we are integrated with colleagues from the Health Service (North Somerset Community Partnership).
- In this local authority the hospital discharge team follows up discharges with a review (and support as needed) in the community. Due to North Somerset having many rural areas we require a car driver for this post.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes