Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Worcestershire - £23.26 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Hospital Discharge Team in Worcestershire.
In this role you will be ensuring that older & younger adults receive community care and support in accordance with the Care Act 2014. As a experienced Social Worker you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and timely discharges from hospital.
Benefits of the role as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Fast paced team. Excellent for CV.
- Supportive management team
- Flexible hours
Experience as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Strong working knowledge of The Care Act 2014 is essential, specifically areas relating to hospital discharge. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to work with NHS partners in a multidisciplinary setting, demonstrating commitment to achieving excellent outcomes.
- Previously undertaken social care assessments, reviews and support plans.
- You will need a comprehensive understanding of the Mental Capacity Act 2005, Safeguarding Adults, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and how to apply this legislation in within a hospital setting.
- HCPC registration
- Previous statutory experience
- Full UK license but not essential
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.