Probation Officer / Criminal Justice Social Worker - Surrey - £27 per hour
Multiple locations available
We are looking for Probation Officers / Criminal Justice Social Workers to work all over Surrey.
In this role you will undertake the full range of offender management tasks with offenders under supervision including assessment, sentence implementation and producing reports; utilising service procedures and practice directions to underpin professional judgement.
Duties as a Probation Officer / Criminal Justice Social Worker:
- Supporting service users
- Risk assessments
Responsibilities as a Probation Officer / Criminal Justice Social Worker:
- Providing information and advice to criminal courts, other criminal justice agencies and partner organisations
- Supervise offenders subject to community orders and licences and during custodial sentences
- Contribute to the management of risk
- Work with other agencies and groups to prevent crime and meet the needs of victims and offenders
You MUST be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified as a Probation Officer / Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.