Assistant Team Manager - Care Planning - Croydon - £38p/h
We are looking for an experienced social work practitioner to join Croydon Council as an Assistant Team Manager as part of their Care Planning Service.
Care Planning Units are responsible for implementing child in need and child protection plans, and building relationships with children and families which achieve positive changes aimed at keeping the child safe within the family. Where necessary, you will need to work with legal colleagues in order to go through court and legal proceedings.
Benefits in this ATM role:
- Good transport links
- Supportive team
- Potential for long term advancement
Your role responsibilities as an ATM in a Social Work Team are:
- Ensuring good outcomes for children and young people in Croydon
- Providing effective day to day management and support
- Providing reflective supervision, direction and guidance
- Ensuring the highest standards of social work practice are provided to children
- Supporting the Team Manager in ensuring the highest professional standards of practice are evidenced through rigorous quality assurance processes
- Ensuring services are provided within set budgets and provide value for money
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Extensive post-qualified experience in court & frontline children's teams
- A social work qualification
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.