Social Worker & Senior Social Worker - Assessment Team - Permanent - Buckinghamshire- up to £46,160p/a
Buckinghamshire Council's Children's Assessment Team is in need of a Social Worker and Senior Social Worker, both with statutory experience, to join their team. They are willing to consider candidates with a range of experience, so this opportunity is ideal for someone who's interested in moving teams.
Offices are based in Aylesbury (North), Amersham & High Wycombe (South), with southern offices only a 25 minute train journey from Central London (Marylebone Station).
Great bonus payments that can bring the annual salary to over £50,000 a year whilst enjoying the full benefits of a pension and sick pay, Buckinghamshire Council is a great place to continue your social work career.
Benefits of working for Buckinghamshire Council include:
- £2,125 bonus payment after a year of work
- Up to £8,000 relocation package
- Up to £600 paid towards your car allowance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Car purchase scheme
- Discounts on O2 phone contracts, solicitors, storage and home security
- Flexible working arrangements - apply for different work patterns, sabbaticals & job sharing
- Generous annual leave (22 - 27 days with 5 extra days after 5 years’ service)
- Apply to buy up to 2 weeks’ additional leave per year
- 5 days' dedicated development & training days a year
- High performance & Contribution Based Pay scheme
This Assessment role involves:
- Preventative social work
- Undertaking initial assessments
- Having excellent assessment skills
- Being a part of complex case decisions
- Liaising with other professionals
- Undertaking part 3 assessments
- Producing excellent part 4 care and support plans with subsequent reviews
- Supporting colleagues as part of a duty system in place
Additionally, the Senior Social Worker will have more interaction with senior managers and may be required to take on supervision of junior colleagues as well as other senior statutory duties relating to the role.
You must have:
- A social work qualification and HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A UK driving license
- Completed your ASYE
To find out more about this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org