Social Worker - Adults Disabilities - Southwark - £27.27 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Disabilities Team in Southwark.
The All Age Disability Team is aged 0-25. The successful applicant would work with our 18-25 years young adults completing assessment for eligibility for support, reviews of packages of care. They would fulfil the role of adult social worker within a Practice Group of 6 social workers. The social worker is not expected to hold or manage children's social are cases.
Benefits as a Adults Disabilities Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location to work
- Opportunity to work from home
Responsibilities / experience required as a Adults Disabilities Social Worker:
- As Social Worker you will provide high quality and effective social work support, delivering excellent strengths based assessment, intervention, care planning and Social Work service to people with learning disabilities / physical disabilities.
- Have a thorough understanding of current legislation and how it applies to the work of the profession including understanding the prevailing needs, whilst to promote the best interests of service users and carers at all times
- You will undertake Care Act assessments and will support and review adults with a Learning Disability via Self Directed Support with a view to supporting them to achieve greater levels of independence and to achieve agreed outcomes.
- To support Care Act Assessments; Application to Court of Protection; Safeguarding; Deprivation of Liberty (to include Community DOL); Multi-disciplinary working; Duty/Urgent response. Knowledge of CHC/ DST’s Use of Care First 6 would be an advantage but training will be given.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme