Social Worker - Post Hospital Review - Hertfordshire - £31 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Post Hospital Review Team in Hertfordshire.
In this role you will directly work with service users and carers to assess needs, assets and risks to independence. As a Post Hospital Social Worker you will develop, monitor and review independence / support plans that reflect service user and carer choice and control, promote and maximise independence, social inclusion and personal responsibility, and continue to meet eligible need.
Benefits as a Post Hospital Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location to work
Requirements as a Post Hospital Social Worker:
- Candidate must be a car driver.
- Candidates must have strong experience in Hospital and Older People's settings.
- Previous complex review experience would be beneficial.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme