Social Worker - Disability Transition Team - Hounslow - £30 per hour
We require a experienced Social Worker to work in a Disability Transitions Team in Hounslow.
Successful Social Worker's will mostly have experience of working within an Adults Learning Disabilities Team. You will also have experience of holding complex cases and have the autonomy to use a strength based approach. It would be beneficial to have excellent legislation knowledge re; Safeguarding, Care Act and Mental Capacity Act. You will also be responsible for completing the Care Act Assessment in preparation for the young person turning 18 years old and transitioning to Adult Social Care. Previous experience working in a transitions team is desirable.
Benefits as a Disability Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- On-site parking
As a Adults Disability Social Worker you will be expected to:
- Undertake mental capacity assessments
- Carry out assessments, reviews and implementing care plans dealing with safeguarding cases
- Advocate on behalf of service users
- Commission the use of services
- Keep up to date records
- Attend team meetings
- HCPC registration
- A full, UK license
- A social work qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.