Senior Social Worker - Children in Care - Stoke-on-Trent - £29.93 per hour
We are currently looking for a Senior Social Worker to join a Children in Care team in Stoke-on-Trent. The successful Senior Social Worker must have post qualified experience in similar role, and must have a good understanding of legislation linked to children in care
Benefits of this Senior Social Worker role include:
- Free parking
- Flexible working arrangements
- Potential for long term contracts
- Excellent rate of pay
- Supportive management team
Knowledge and experience required for this role:
- Understanding of legislation linked to children in care
- Preferably some Court experience with specific focus on care order discharges, and applications for further orders such as SGO.
- Understanding of the statutory duties for children in care.
- Confidence in direct work with children, young people and families including the completion of life-story work.
As a Senior Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.