Probation Officer - Probation Services - Poole - £26 - £29 per hour
We are looking for a temporary Probation Officer to work in Poole CRC Probation Services.
In this role you will also supervise community sentences and other court orders (child safety, parenting), delivering appropriate interventions, according to Youth Justice Board National Standards and evidence based practice. Previous experience in probation services is essential.
Benefits as a Probation Officer:
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated consultant
Duties as a Probation Officer:
- Supporting service users
- Risk assessments
You MUST be:
- Qualified as a Probation Officer
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.