Social Worker - Youth Offending Team - Essex - £27 - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for an experienced and qualified Social Worker to join a Youth Offending Team in Epping.
The ideal Social Worker will need to be a motivated, outstanding individual who will bring a wealth of knowledge related to the Youth Justice System. It is essential that the right candidate has training and a firm understanding of key areas such as; Relevant Legislation, Child Protection, Data Use, Youth Justice and Social Work. The perfect candidate will be committed to achieving the best possible outcome for the young people they will be working with. No previous youth offending experience is required but candidates is needed but candidates need to be qualified, previously worked in a qualified role and looking to interview and start immediately.
Benefits as a Youth Offending Social Worker:
- Dedicated consultant
- Flexible working
- Weekly pay
Typically in this role, Youth Offending Social Workers can expect to:
- Manage and work with children, young people and families involved in offending behaviour.
- Safeguarding children and young people from harm/suicide.
- Safeguarding and protecting public from harm.
- Undertake Assessments (C&F Assessments, Asset, SAVRY).
- Undertake Pre-Sentence Reports.
- Prison work – Secure Children’s Homes, Secure Welfare Centres and Youth Offending Institutes.
- Attended Courts (Youth, Magistrates and Crown) as a Court Officer identifying and recommending sentencing options to Magistrates and Judges.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.