Social Worker - Adults Review Team - Isle of Wight - £35 - £40 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Review Team in the Isle of Wight.
In this role as a Adults Review Social Worker you will assess the needs of people in the area who require social care support and advice. Successful candidates must ideally have extensive Adults statutory experience.
Benefits as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible project style working
- Training provided
Responsibilities as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- To provide services that meet the outcomes identified in the assessment and review services to ensure they continue to meet the identified outcomes
- To safeguard vulnerable adults and undertake safeguarding investigations
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.