Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team - CMHT - Lewisham - £28 - £30 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker with care co-ordination experience who can hit the ground running, to work in a Community Mental Health Team in Lewisham.
In this role as a Social Worker you will case manage and receive case management supervision from the CMHT team managers. Successful candidate will ideally have Mental Health experience and be available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits as a Community Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
Responsibilities as a Community Mental Health Social Worker:
- Dealing with an existing case load of service users enduring mental health problems
- In some cases acting as Care Coordinator under the CPA framework
- Social worker will also be undertake statutory functions on behalf of the council, undertake care act assessments commissioning services where applicable, undertake safeguarding investigations and reports for the mental health review tribunal for patients detained in hospital.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.