Social Worker - Hospital Team - Havering - £28 - £30 per hour
We require a Hospitals Social Worker to work in a JAD Service - multi agency hospital based (Queens and King George Hospitals in LB Havering) made up of qualified social workers, nurses and administrators.
The Service brings together teams from Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Trust, North East London Foundation Trust, London Borough of Barking & Dagenham and London Borough of Havering. The Service is responsible for the safe and timely discharges of adults with health or social care needs in Hospital. These posts are perfect for an individual who enjoys a busy integrated work environment with excellent support from colleagues and regular informal and formal supervision (92% achieved each month over the last three months). The JAD Service can operate over seven days a week depending on needs. However for the last year this has only been required 9 till 5, Monday to Friday with 1 Saturday every 6 weeks.
Benefits as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Competitive pay
- Supportive management
As an Hospital Social Worker you will:
- Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
- Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
- Carry out assessments in hospital
- Determine the eligibility and care needs of service users
- Support the needs of the service user's carers
As a Social Worker will have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license
- Experience working in a hospital as a qualified Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.