Social Worker - Adults Community / Disabilities - Hertfordshire - £26 - £28 per hour
We are looking for a Social Worker with strong assessment skills and safeguarding experience to work in a Adults Community/Disabilities Team in Hertfordshire. We ideally require previous experience within Learning Disabilities and/or Physical Disabilities settings would be useful.
In this role as a Social Worker you will previously have completed care act assessments, mental capacity assessments and managed complex caseloads within community settings. You will also provide a wide range of services and support to people with disability and /or their carers.
Benefits as a Adults Community / Disabilities Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location to work
- Opportunity to work from home
Responsibilities as a Adults Community / Disabilities Social Worker:
- Assess your needs
- Provide Social Work Support for you and your carer/family
- Liaise and work with other professionals involved in your care
- Assist you with practical help to maintain your independence
- Assist with personal care to help maintain your independence
- Discuss different ways of receiving a service, for example, Direct Payments
- Provide advice and information
- Direct you to other services which can help
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.