We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Learning Disabilities Team in Newham.
In this role as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to meet people's assessed needs. You will be responsible for carrying out continuing health care assessment with other health care professionals. Successful candidate must ideally have previous statutory learning disabilities /transitions experience.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
Responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users' needs
- Carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion
- Attend CPA reviews
- Manage complex case load
- Act as an appropriate adult for service users with mental health issues
- Write social circumstance reports and attend tribunals
- Attend court hearings on behalf of client and progress cases in court of protection
- Progress cases in court of protection
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.