Social Worker - Complex Care - Hammersmith & Fulham - £28 - £30 per hour
We require a experienced Social Worker to work in a Complex Care Team in Hammersmith & Fulham.
In this role Complex Care role as a Social Worker you will be required to undertake safeguarding work and Best Interest assessments and maybe required to provide supervision/support to less experienced staff. Some experience of supervision is required but not essential. Previous complex care experience is essential.
Benefits as a Complex Care Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
Responsibilities as a Complex Care Social Worker:
- To support Care Act Assessments; Application to Court of Protection
- Safeguarding; Deprivation of Liberty (to include Community DOL)
- Multi-disciplinary working; Duty/Urgent response
- Knowledge of CHC/ DST’s Use of Care First 6 would be an advantage but training will be given
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.