Social Worker - Adults First Response - Merton - £28 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker for a very busy First Response Team within Adult Social Care.
As a Social Worker you must be able to handle a quick turnover of cases including safeguarding cases. You will be part of a supportive team and will be offered regular supervision but must be able to also work on your own initiative.
Benefits as a Adults First Response Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
Responsibilities as a Adults First Response Social Worker:
- A large part of this post is to be on Duty, screening, signposting , giving advice and information and taking accurate referrals.
- You will also carry a caseload of short term, crisis cases and you must be able to keep very good records.
- Knowledge of MOSAIC is desirable.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.