Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team - Kingston - £32 per hour
We are looking for a Social Worker with experience of assessment, support planning and reviews to work in a Learning Disabilities Team in Kingston.
In this role the successful Social Worker will need to have experience of negotiating with providers and have experience of risk assessments necessarily as this will be a function within this process. A good understanding of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and safeguarding legislation would also be beneficial.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Opportunity to work from home
- Modern office and equipment
Responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to meet people's assessed needs
- Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users' needs
- Carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion
- Attend CPA reviews
- Manage complex case load
- Act as an appropriate adult for service users with mental health issues
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.