Assistant Team Manager - Assessment Team - Black Country - £39.07 per hour
An Assistant Team Manager is needed to support the Team Manager to deliver the day to day practice of the team to improve outcomes for children and young people in the West Midlands.
Successful Assistant Team Managers will be experienced in Child Protection, have a solid back ground in children's services. You must also be experienced in supervision.
- Phone and Laptop provided
- Non case holding
- Managing and mentoring a team
- Potential for flexible working
- Potential for long term placements
- Career Development
- Access to training
- Easy transport links
- Supportive management style
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to have experience of:
- Section 47 investigations
- Direct work
- Previous management experience and supervising social workers and ASYE'S
As an Assistant Team Manager, you will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.