Team Manager - Fostering and Adoption - Lancashire - £35 per hour
Fostering and Adoption Team Manager is Required to start in the Recruitment and Assessment / Children Awaiting Adoption Team in Lancashire.
Must have good experience of court and managing deadlines. The Fostering and Adoption Service manages the short and long term care arrangements for children in Lancashire. The service recruits, trains and assesses a diverse range of prospective foster and adoption carers, carefully matching and placing children with approved carers who can meet their individual needs. The Service also provides ongoing training and support to carers to develop their skills and to successfully maintain placements. The Service also arranges and supports contact arrangements, enables access to birth records, facilitates support groups and counselling.
- Long term contracts available
- Excellent rate of pay
- CV enhancement
- Supportive team
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.