Registered Manager - Children's Residential Homes - Knowsley - £35.03 per hour
This vacancy will involve managing two residential homes for children and young people, one being a short break home - Managing and supervising a team of staff. Home developments and meeting Ofsted requirements, children homes regulations and quality standards.
- Unique role
- Long term contracts available
- CV enhancement
- Supportive team
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.