Assistant Team Manager - Permanence - Buckinghamshire - £38 per hour
Based in Aylesbury
An Assistant Team Manager is needed to assist the Team Manager in managing and supervisng a team of social work staff in the assessment, support and training of adopters, family finding for those with a permanence plan and the provision of a range of post-adoption support services.
The role is also to be responsible for the effective direct supervision of staff within the team, ensuring that supervision facilitates reflective practice and the development of high quality standards, linked to positive outcomes for children and carer's.
- Competitive pay
- Supportive management
- Autonomy in role
- Career progression
- To work full time on a permanence team managing a case load of children who are looked after by the local authority
- Undertake statutory duties including visits and review meetings
- Maintain up to date case recordings
- Partake and prepare for supervision
- Team worker and work well as an individual
- Duty rota in place within the team
As a Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.