Assistant Team Manager - Hospital Discharge - Brent - £38 per hour
We require an experienced Assistant Team Manager to work in a Hospital Discharge Team in Brent. This role is within the Integrated Rehabilitation and Reablement Service.
In this tole as a Social Worker you will contribute and assist the team manager in leading, motivating, nurturing and managing their team ensuring the service provided is effective and delivering positive outcomes. You will assist the Team Manager in the overall management of the team within the service and contribute to its steering. The post holder will be expected to deputise for the Team Manager on various duties as required by the Team Manager and the service.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Assistant Team Manager:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Opportunity to work from home
- Modern office and equipment
Responsibilities as a Hospital Discharge Assistant Team Manager:
- The post holder will be accountable for the professional practice of their team members and other professionals and assist in providing effective supervision, mentoring and coaching to enhance the quality of practice, undertake performance appraisals and investigate complaints.
- The post holder will assist in contributing to professional leadership across services or organisations in areas such as personalisation, safeguarding and Mental Capacity Act including the Deprivation of Liberty safeguards.
- The post holder will be expected to maintain a working knowledge of the Mental Health Act and other relevant legislation to ensure people's human rights and dignity are protected in accordance with legislation and the council's policies and procedures. The post holder will be expected to maintain a working knowledge of health conditions ,legislation, regulations and guidance related to adult social care.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes