SEND Officer - Blackpool - £21.75 per hour
An experienced SEND officer is required to work within Blackpool's SEND team. Within this role you will be Working with parents, CYP and partners to ensure special educational needs of children and young people aged 0 - 25 are identified, assessed and met. Using professional skills, knowledge and understanding to ensure the statutory requirements of the SEND code of practice are met.
Benefits of this role:
- Long term contracts available
- Great pay rate
- Supportive management and team
- Non-qualified role
Your duties as a SEND Officer will include:
- Co-producing and completing education, health and care plans
- Representing the local authority at Annual Reviews and ensuring appropriately challenging outcomes for CYP are set and being met
- Managing all phase transfers and movements between local authorities and schools for CYP with an EHCP
- Contributing to panel meetings , decision making and strategic planning for SEND
- Representing the Local Authority at local and regional SEND meetings and events as required
- Using professional knowledge and skills to interpret data relating to SEND
- Producing data in relation to CYP and effectively managing an individual caseload.
- Working with colleagues across Children's Service and Health providers to facilitate joint working.
You must have:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Similar, previous experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.