Team Manager - Hospital Team - Wythenshawe, Manchester - £35 per hour
An opportunity has arisen for a Team Manager position at Wythenshawe Hospital.
The post holder will be responsible for working closely with Health professionals at the hospital to support efficient patient flow through the process to enable effective, timely discharges from the hospital to avoid increased length of stays and Delay Transfers of Care.
The Team Manager is responsible for managing the Social Care Team based at the hospital which includes provision of supervisions, chairing Safeguarding Strategy mtgs, chairing Multi Disciplinary mtgs, provision of practise advice + allocation of work.
As necessary + appropriate the Team Manager will also need to attend Length of Stay mtgs + support the completion of the Sit Rep required on a daily basis
- Supportive Team
- Competitive Rates
- Opportunities for long term advancement
As a Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Assisting the team manager in managing a team
- Holding supervision
- Prioritising and allocating workloads within the team
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures
- Good knowledge of child protection legislation
- Able to give solid advice when having case discussions and supervision
- Quality assuring cases and practice
As a Team Manager, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.