Social Worker - Mental Health - Hackney - £28 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Mental Health Service in Hackney.
In this Mental Health role as a Social Worker you will have knowledge of related legislation including the Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act as well as post-qualified experience of working within a statutory mental health setting.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
As an Mental Health Social Worker you will be:
- Working within an integrated mental health team
- Focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses
- Knowledgeable of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation
- Writing mental health act reports
- Previous post-qualified experience
- HCPC registration
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.