Team Manager - Child In Need / Looked After Children - Cardiff - £35 per hour
My client in Cardiff is looking for an Team Manager committed to the Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children to join the Looked after Children Team.
Candidates of interest will be experienced in similar posts and confident in acting as Line Manager, supervising and quality assuring the work of the Social Workers in the Team.
Benefit of the role:
- Inclusive of agency workers
- Supportive senior management team
- Good transport links
- Potential work from home when agreed
A Social Work Team Manager will be required to:
- Manage the day to day operations of the team
- Provide assessments, care planning, child protection and key working
- Deliver this within the scope of the Children Act 1989 and related legislation
- Contribute to borough wide services with professional knowledge of an area of specialism
- Provide specialist intervention services
- Make high-risk decisions concerning the safeguarding of children
- Establish the appropriate level of need for children and young people
- HCPC registration
- A social work qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK licence
- Previous experience as a social work ATM or team manager
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.