Senior Practitioner - Child Protection/Care Proceedings - Warrington - £33 per hour
We have an urgent requirement for experienced Senior Practitioners to join a dynamic team within Warrington. Warrington have recently gone through a successful restructure and now need experienced workers to come in and manage a small caseload, whilst also supporting lesser experienced Social Workers within the Team. This is a very stable and supportive team which can offer flexible working and a good work life/balance. Successful candidates will have at least 2-3 years post qualified experience.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent Pay rate
- Flexible working
- Supportive Management
- CV Enhancement
- Excellent Transport Links
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.