Senior Social Worker - Adults Mental Health Team - Northallerton - £30 per hour
We require a Senior Social Worker to work in Adults Mental Health Team in Northallerton.
In this role as a Adults Mental Health Senior Social Worker will involve carrying out Care Act assessments, responding to Safeguarding concerns and assessing capacity in line with Mental Capacity Act. There is also a requirement to provide duty cover on a rota basis.
Benefits as a Adults Mental Health Senior Social Worker:
- Working with heroes
- Support both families and veterans
- Unique opportunity
As a Adults Mental Health Senior Social Worker you will be:
- Working within an integrated mental health team
- Knowledgeable of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation
- Writing mental health act reports
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- UK license and vehicle
- Familiarity with the Mental Health Act
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.