Social Worker - Looked after Children - Wrexham - £31.15ph
A Social Worker post is available in the Wrexham LAC team. The post holder will require previous experience working in this area with a particular focus on working in Wales.
- Excellent rate of pay
- Parking closeby
- CV enhancement
- Regular supervision
As a Looked after Children Social Worker your duties will include:
- Completing all Looked After Children statutory requirements. This involves undertaking Single Assessments and ensuring Care Plans are completed and reviewed in a timely manner to ensure that children and young people’s needs are met.
- Being case accountable and engaging in direct work with children and young people as well as working closely with parents, carers and our multi-agency partners including health and education to ensure holistic packages of care and support for children and young people in our care are provided.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experience of working with children and families in either a statutory or formal voluntary setting. Previous experience of working with Looked After Children would be desirable
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.