Operations Manager - Children and Families - Blackpool - £40 per hour
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Team Manager to work in Blackpool's Targeted Intervention Service delivering Youth Offending services across the town. Blackpool are currently undergoing exciting developments to further improve the lives of children and families in Blackpool.
The Targeted Intervention Service brings together teams who deliver support to Children, Families, Care Leaver services, Youth Offending Team, and support to young people with substance misuse or sexual health issues as well as young people needing support with employment.
Benefits of the role as an Operations Manager:
- Unique Role
- Long term contracts available
- CV enhancement
- Part of the new development within Blackpool
As an Operations Manager for Blackpool's Children's Services you MUST have experience of and be able to demonstrate:
- Being a Team manager with a proven ability to manage staff within a multi-agency setting;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to offer high quality practice with a focus on both quality and compliance;
- Being a reflective manager who promotes staff development.
Some of the job duties within this Operations role include:
- To provide operational and managerial support and direction to staff within the Youth Offending Service;
- To contribute to the Targeted Intervention Service plan and Blackpool Youth Offending Partnership Improvement Plan;
- To provide advice to team members and external partners in respect of Youth Justice and matters relating to the prevention of offending;
- To implement effective quality assurance processes whereby practice is monitored and performance issues addressed;
- To implement effective performance management systems which meet expected local and national standards and drive continuous improvement on an individual and team basis, taking reparative actions as necessary;
- To ensure that services are delivered and developed through effective integrated and joint working with partner agencies and service providers;
- To provide regular supervision of staff members along with opportunities for reflective supervision;
- To lead on operational priorities, managing specific areas of development to support the key strategic business of the service;
- To drive service improvements, ensuring effective implementation and evaluation of delivery at a local level;
- To deputise for the Targeted Intervention Service (Youth Offending Team) Manager in her/his absence, including representation at external meetings.
- This is a rare opportunity to join a supportive and forward-thinking team of people, committed to ensuring a quality service is provided.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.